Viewing Review: What a waste of.... Wait. - Mothering Forums
What a waste of.... Wait. Edit
by LLQ1011 Combined Rating: 4.0

My son hates pured food. I mean really hates it. I found out after a weekend of peaches, and cantalopes, green beans and  squash. The baby bullet did great. I used it for hours. I leaked food...
Pros Cons
  • Fast, small, quick, through
  • If your baby hates baby food, not dishwasher safe

My son hates pured food. I mean really hates it. I found out after a weekend of peaches, and cantalopes, green beans and  squash. The baby bullet did great. I used it for hours. I leaked food into the motor area so much that it was leaking out of the bottom. It still worked and still does. I was so bummed my kid hates the texture of baby food. So I put it up sad I wasted $49.99 on something my partner thought was a silly purchase to begin with.

But then something amazing happened. I realized I needed to make a small batch of salsa and as I looked at my food processor and all of its gigantic counter space engulfing glory and complicate hard to maneuver and clean parts that maybe just maybe.... So i used the baby bullet instead. In fact I use it all of the time. I still use it for some baby stuff but now it has become more of a kitchen appliance in general I use its little containers all of the time. We love it now and my poor food processor is getting dusty. Sure I could have bought the normal bullet but I like how small this one is, and if we ever have more kids maybe that baby will like baby food.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: