Viewing Review: Easy, Effective, and Cute! - Mothering Forums

Easy, Effective, and Cute! Edit
by mummamal Combined Rating: 4.0

We used these with both our babies. They wash up wonderfully and don't hold a smell--I toss them in a bucket of water and vinegar then into the wash with a regular load--everything comes out...
Pros Cons
  • Easily adjustable, wash beautifully, moisture-wicking.
  • Some leaking on the sides

We used these with both our babies. They wash up wonderfully and don't hold a smell--I toss them in a bucket of water and vinegar then into the wash with a regular load--everything comes out great and clean. They don't stain very easily either. We use the small until about a year then switch to the mediums. The snaps make for easy adjustments as Baby grows, and unlike other diapers we've used, the kid has a much harder time getting the diaper off than Velcro closures. (LOVE the snaps.)

As far as the leaking, my daughter didn't have this problem quite so much--every now and then I'd let her go a little too long, but nothing else. My son on the other hand pees more than any baby I've ever met in my life. I think if the inserts were just a tad wider (and you have to be careful here because you want them to fit easily) the problem would be easily fixed. As it is, I just triple him up at night rather than double and if I know we're going a long time between a change--which is rare--I double him up. That pretty much takes care of it.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: