Viewing Review: Calling all swimmers! - Mothering Forums

Calling all swimmers! Edit
by fayebond Combined Rating: 5.0

When we had or home in Arizona, we lived in the pool.  Daytime, take the kids out for a break (its not like you can go on a walk when the temp is over 100 F at night).  Nighttime, go cool off...
Pros Cons
  • cute, no leaks, lightweight, high resell value
  • I don't have a pool

When we had or home in Arizona, we lived in the pool.  Daytime, take the kids out for a break (its not like you can go on a walk when the temp is over 100 F at night).  Nighttime, go cool off after dinner dishes.  These were AWESOME.  I resold my diapers (the lack of pools in the pacific northwest is equaled only by the lack of sun) after moving, for only $5 less than I paid each.  Granted, I kept mine in extremely good shape (wash carefully, line dry, keep a large rotation), but the point is, the cost of full time CD is not as high as you might think.  If you swim 3x weekly in summer, or year round, this is a wise investment. As a trainer, not great:  I prefer to use a regular pocket diaper with snaps, as my toddler has a full-blown pee when she goes.  Toddlers can hold alot of liquid, I'd advise against this as a "training" diaper.

Pro:

-CUTE as dickens, love the prints of this diaper type!

-lightwieght

-1000% leak proof

-easy on/off for training

-save tons of $

Con:

-as a trainer, not my favorite type

-I never swim anymore 

Its cute, its useful, it fits in your purse.  If you have little swimmers, BUY THESE.  NOW.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: