Viewing Review: My Favourite Carrier - Mothering Forums

My Favourite Carrier Edit
by Malakaiii Combined Rating: 5.0

My family LOVES the Boba 3G! My husband and I both liked it so much that we each got our own carrier so we wouldn't have to readjust it when we shared.  

We've worn our daughter in the 3G...
Pros Cons
  • Great for baby through to toddler, Excellent weight distribution, Love the foot straps, Comfortable to wear while pregnant
  • Could use more fun patterns, Not available in enough stores

My family LOVES the Boba 3G! My husband and I both liked it so much that we each got our own carrier so we wouldn't have to readjust it when we shared.  

We've worn our daughter in the 3G since she was around 10 months old. If I had known about it before then I would have worn her much earlier! We tried the Ergo first and I hated it... it wasn't the right fit for my body (or my husband's). The 3G has lots of padding so even carrying my now 2.5 year old is comfortable! My husband routinely takes her for 5km hikes in the 3G and they are both comfortable.

I'm currently 19 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child and still able to wear the toddler in the Boba. I can't wait to try it out with a tiny baby and I have plenty of friends who have comfortably worn their newbons! 

(I am a Boba Ambassador... because I LOVE their products! All opinions are my own)

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: