Viewing Review: Totally worth the money! - Mothering Forums

Totally worth the money! Edit
by LunaLady Combined Rating: 5.0

I was skeptical at first... I spent $300 on an organic mattress (made locally out of organic cotton and eco wool) and it's wonderful - but do I really need to have an organic changing mat?

I...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to keep clean, organic
  • None

I was skeptical at first... I spent $300 on an organic mattress (made locally out of organic cotton and eco wool) and it's wonderful - but do I really need to have an organic changing mat?

I decided to go ahead and get it and I'm so glad I have. There's so many things in baby world that you cannot buy organic - car seat, stroller, bouncer, swing, play gym, high chair, etc... I figured I should do my baby a favor and get what I *can* organic.

We've been using this changing mat for five months, now, and I'm so pleased with it! It's very well constructed and looks brand new, still. It's cooshy and my baby is always very happy on it. He's managed to pee directly on it several times and it always wipes right off with no problems.

I almost spent another outrageous amount of money on some fitted organic cotton covers - but we've just been using towels. We had a handful of older towels that have cycled through the 'master bath to guest bath to downstairs bath to sitting in the bottom of the linen closet' life cycle, so we just fold those in half and put them over the mat and it's good to go. We also have a handful of organic wet padsĀ that get tossed on there, too. Those work great if you feel like spending the money - otherwise the towels work just fine!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: