Viewing Review: My new favorite cloth. - Mothering Forums
My new favorite cloth. Edit
by clickclacknikki Combined Rating: 5.0

First impressions: Soft, comfy, really cute snaps. And I love anything in hemp--such an absorbent material--and this diaper is both made with hemp/cotton as well as coming with a hemp/cotton...
Pros Cons
  • Super absorbent, fits well.
  • Snaps "backwards," needs a cover.

First impressions: Soft, comfy, really cute snaps. And I love anything in hemp--such an absorbent material--and this diaper is both made with hemp/cotton as well as coming with a hemp/cotton blend insert.  They had me at hello.  (Seriously, if you haven't tried hemp blend cloth diapers DO IT NOW.  Your cloth diapering routine will be changed forever.

As for those "cons", the are both things that could be seen as negatives, but that certainly didn't bother me.  I'm used to diapers with the bottom snaps on the middle bit of cloth instead of on the side flaps (the opposite of here), so I had to fumble a bit before I was used to putting this one on. But now that I am used to it this is my new favorite night time diaper. I add two extra hemp inserts and don't have to change my daughter for 12+ hours.   At first I was a little disappointed that I needed to use a cover with this diaper (for some reason I had noticed this when purchasing), but at this point I am really glad. A large number of our all-in-one diapers have been failing us lately, with liquid leaking right through the "waterproof" material. So at the end of the day I'm glad we didn't go for an all-in-one here, because this diaper is still working just fine.

Other observations: I get a great fit around the leg on this one (my daughter is 13 months, and is a bit of a banana baby ie long and skinny, and we've had problems with leaks around the legs with a lot of cloth diaper brands--but not with this one).

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: