Viewing Review: Almost Perfect! - Mothering Forums
Almost Perfect! Edit
by mauierin Combined Rating: 4.0

After cloth diapering with 4 kids, I've learned all too well that no single diaper (system) is perfect for every child.  With baby #4, I LOVE the flip covers with a good bamboo fitted for night...
Pros Cons
  • Bullet-proof when on correctly
  • As with any cover, if there is even a little sliver of diaper showing, clothes will be soaked!

After cloth diapering with 4 kids, I've learned all too well that no single diaper (system) is perfect for every child.  With baby #4, I LOVE the flip covers with a good bamboo fitted for night time diapering.  We're able to get a good 10-12 hours out of this system, rash and leak free.  The only problem is that it is essential to have the cover on perfectly.  If you put the cover on in a dark room and don't notice the sliver of diaper peeking out from under the cover, you will be VERY sorry in the morning.  Clothes/bedding WILL be soaked. Pockets kind of take away this risk, but I find that as long as I get the cover on correctly, I'm able to go a lot longer with a lot less bulk.  With pockets I seem to need too many inserts to absorb the same amount over night.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: