Viewing Review: Loved Kawaii baby diapers! - Mothering Forums

Loved Kawaii baby diapers! Edit
by jody2010 Combined Rating: 5.0

I bought a dozen Kawaii baby one-size pockets in snaps after doing a lot of research, and I must say that all those positive reviews for this diaper are right! I bought these diapers for their...
Pros Cons
  • Good fit, good for big babies, durable, cost-effective
  • Can't think of any that are specific to this brand

I bought a dozen Kawaii baby one-size pockets in snaps after doing a lot of research, and I must say that all those positive reviews for this diaper are right! I bought these diapers for their larger dimensions that fit bigger babies, as well as their cost. The microfiber inserts are easy to clean and dry quickly even when line-dried. They contain blowouts much better than disposable diapers!

We used them everyday for at least an year and they held up very well. I did not put them in the dryer, but I don't think that would make much difference to their durability because they are built well. Yes, there were a few split seams and some pilling when we were done with these but that is normal wear and tear. There was no problem with the snaps though, and they lasted well. Overall, I think these were an excellent buy and I would recommend these diapers in a flash to anyone!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: