Viewing Review: Quality wet/dry bag! - Mothering Forums

Quality wet/dry bag! Edit
by LunaLady Combined Rating: 5.0

We bought this for short weekend vacations- we put the dry diapers in the dry side and then, obviously, put the used ones in the wet side. Works great for a couple days of diapers. This bag...
Pros Cons
  • Quality made, wet and dry compartments, easy to wash
  • Outside fabric shrank a little

We bought this for short weekend vacations- we put the dry diapers in the dry side and then, obviously, put the used ones in the wet side. Works great for a couple days of diapers. This bag doesn't hold as much as the diaper pail liners.

We have started using this on a daily basis for our kitchen/dining cloth, though! I just hang it on the sliding door in the dining room and all of our cloth napkins, towels, wash cloths, etc get tossed in there and 
We bought this for short weekend vacations- we put the dry diapers in the dry side and then, obviously, put the used ones in the wet side. Works great for a couple days of diapers. This bag doesn't hold as much as the diaper pail liners.

We have started using this on a daily basis for our kitchen/dining cloth, though! I just hang it on the sliding door in the dining room and all of our cloth napkins, towels, wash cloths, etc get tossed in there and then washed with the family cloth (and was washed with diapers when we were using them). 

I don't put this in the dryer, I line dry, however, the outside fabric shrank a bit the first few washes so the inside water-proof layer is a little big now, it seems.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: