Viewing Review: Large Useful accessory - Mothering Forums
Large Useful accessory Edit
by tubbytelly Combined Rating: 4.0

The first time I used this bag was on vacation. I used the inner pocket for clothes and the outer for the wet diapers. Since then I have used it only for diapers.  It holds quite a lot of them. I...
Pros Cons
  • large, hanging handles
  • hard to clean/wash

The first time I used this bag was on vacation. I used the inner pocket for clothes and the outer for the wet diapers. Since then I have used it only for diapers.  It holds quite a lot of them. I often forget I need to wash because there is still room in the bag for more diapers.

I love the handles. The hanging feature is what makes gives this bag the 4 stars. There are lots of great designs as well that are eye catching and will accent your decor. 

I did not like that the bag does not wash well. At all. I have tried several techniques but none has proved to work. The bag catches air in the washer and doesn't get all washed. The waterproof part also catches water and keep it. That means you have dirty water in there the whole cycle that you have to empty after the wash. That also means that either the inside or the outside (that you smell) will have been the residence of said dirty water.

Other than that, great bag!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: