Viewing Review: One Size = Smaller Diaper Bag - Mothering Forums

One Size = Smaller Diaper Bag Edit
by fayebond Combined Rating: 4.3

I like this style, but my husband dislikes having the extra snaps for the legs. And if I'm going to be the only one using them, I might as well get colors I like, and these aren't my...
Pros Cons
  • hip snaps, one size for less diaper confusion, pocket is easy to stuff
  • hip snaps, colors

I like this style, but my husband dislikes having the extra snaps for the legs. And if I'm going to be the only one using them, I might as well get colors I like, and these aren't my style.

PRO

-one size = less diapers to carry in diaper bag, since they can be snapped up or down to fit.

- quality materials, these last through at least 3 kids since mine were bought used too and are still going strong.

-pocket design is easy to stuff, and have prepped and ready to go!

-hip snaps keep these in place through crawling and toddling around all day

CON

- hip snaps, my husband will not change these at night

-colors are not as cute as charlie banana. I must add, the colors wouldn't be as big of a deal if it weren't that DH already does't like this type.

Overall, these are the best fuzzibunz diapers in my opinion.  Having one size makes stuffing simpler.  I stuff them to the smallest size, and he can unsnap and move to a bigger size for the older girl if he needs to.  But its still not my favorite brand, because of the hip snaps. And the colors, I just can't get over it.  While I mostly CD to save money, I have to admit, the cute factor is a larger day-to-day motivator!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: