Viewing Review: Good dipe! - Mothering Forums

Good dipe! Edit
by hal454 Combined Rating: 4.0

I really do love these diapers.They were the first I bought, and although there are a couple problems with them, they are one of my favorites. I like them mostly because they are SO trim. They do...
Pros Cons
  • Trim, good value, cute colors
  • Hard to stuff, collect mineral deposits easily

I really do love these diapers.They were the first I bought, and although there are a couple problems with them, they are one of my favorites. I like them mostly because they are SO trim. They do not bulk up my little guy at all. They are as trim as a disposable and that is so important for me as I do not want my son to feel uncomfortable. They are also EXTREMELY absorbant for being so trim. They won't hold up over night, but during my sons 3 hour nap today it held up no problem. If you have hard water though you will find yourself stripping (by hand, I might add-because you have to SCRUB) these once a month or so. I don't have a problem stuffing them but my husband does because he can barely fit his hands in and the PUL is really sticky. Overall though, I would definitely recommend this product! 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: