Viewing Review: great well thought out potty design - Mothering Forums

great well thought out potty design Edit
by kbvr Combined Rating: 4.0

This is a great potty - bought this for DD to use at home. We had the smaller all in 1 potties at the sitter's and in the car. This one worked well for home. Great non-skid base - helped DD to...
Pros Cons
  • high back, non skid, easy clean, high rise in front
  • price

This is a great potty - bought this for DD to use at home. We had the smaller all in 1 potties at the sitter's and in the car. This one worked well for home. Great non-skid base - helped DD to feel secure when sitting down herself. Nice high back...my DD likes to lounge and read books (Everyone Poops) while on the potty - so this gave good support. The rise in the front helps when DD lounging too - keeps all nicely in the potty. I like the removable bowl - makes clean up easier - wish there was a pouring dip in the back (like with the Pourty potty which I was lucky enough to receive). It is expensive for a potty - but worth it for the design. I like that the design is functional and that is what you pay for rather than lights and sounds etc. It is also too bulky in my opinion to tote around in the car etc....but is perfect for home use

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: