Viewing Review: they just keep going and going - Mothering Forums
they just keep going and going Edit
by fayebond Combined Rating: 5.0

BG 4.0

Bumgenius is a premium brand for many reasons, one of them being the dual uses for their diapers. The snaps version is great for potty training, easy to get on and off, but absorbent...
Pros Cons
  • double as training pants, 'nuff said
  • only go on sale a few times a year

BG 4.0

Bumgenius is a premium brand for many reasons, one of them being the dual uses for their diapers. The snaps version is great for potty training, easy to get on and off, but absorbent enough to hold accidents.  I love these for my toddler training, and they still fit perfectly on my baby of 4 months.

PRO

• double as potty trainers

• this light green color never fades, its seriously the energizer bunny of cloth diapers.

• the pockets are big and easy to double stuff with a second large insert, perfect for naps

• premium brand quality, and name recognition so you can get some money back out in resale

• grasshopper aka light green is so cute, and gender neutral, so it can easily be used for multiple kids no matter what gender you are blessed with.

• the snaps version are great for toddlers and again, they last forever

• this color is available in all the different types of bumgenius diapers, so you can get a stash of aios and pockets and covers that are all the same color!

CON

• only go on sale a few times a year

• you have to stuff the pockets in advance for certain family members. Not a big deal.

I will say it again and again, I adore my bg diapers. They work well and hold their value, cutting down the cost of CDing over time. Also, super cute! When I'm tired and ready to cave and reach for a disposable, the cute factor is inspiring: it helps me keep going when the dollars and cents don't cut it. And with snaps, my toddler can't get these off (unlike disposables, which she can wiggle out of), but, they are easy for me to remove and replace while potty training.  

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: