Viewing Review: excellence in adorable colors - Mothering Forums

excellence in adorable colors Edit
by fayebond Combined Rating: 5.0

This is probably the ultimate bg diaper for versatility.  It can be used as a potty training pant, and a diaper, and when the babe was little, and only got a drop on one flap,in a pinch, we just...
Pros Cons
  • trim, adorable, easiest to use, can be triple used
  • awkward for boys

This is probably the ultimate bg diaper for versatility.  It can be used as a potty training pant, and a diaper, and when the babe was little, and only got a drop on one flap,in a pinch, we just folded it under the other flap and went on.  Handy when you're caught out without extra diapers.

PRO

• excellent trim fittin' diaper

• double as potty trainers

• triple use when babe is little and it doesn't actually get fully wet with one use

• no pockets to stuff

• premium brand quality, and name recognition so you can get some money back out in resale

• the snaps version are great for toddlers and crawling and again, they last forever

CON

• more expensive than pockets

• the flap system is hard to angle correctly for boy...anatomy

•  

the moonbeam color fades over time

I will say it again and again, I adore my bg diapers, although this is not my most favorite color. They work well and hold their value, cutting down the cost of CDing over time. Also, so so so so so super cute! When I'm tired and ready to cave and reach for a disposable, the cute factor is inspiring: it helps me keep going when the dollars and cents juuuust don't cut it. And with snaps, my toddler can't get these off (unlike disposables, which she can wiggle out of), but, they are as easy as disposables to use because there is no prep.  

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: