Viewing Review: Classic diaper cover, but not super reliable! - Mothering Forums

Classic diaper cover, but not super reliable! Edit
by LunaLady Combined Rating: 4.0

I think I used the previous generation of this diaper and they have updated the design. However, if you're going to buy these used or whatnot, you can keep my review in mind!

I bought these...
Pros Cons
  • Easy to put on, clean and classic diaper design, good fit
  • Large velcro, pre-sitting infants only in my experience, leaks

I think I used the previous generation of this diaper and they have updated the design. However, if you're going to buy these used or whatnot, you can keep my review in mind!

I bought these used when I was pregnant. They had been used by one baby before mine. The velcro was in great condition. The velcro is quite large on baby's belly. I would say that these diapers would be best for pre-sitting babies only. I could see the velcro being uncomfortable for a baby trying to sit.

Other than that, it's a trim diaper that fits well - but again I think it's best used to an infant who's going to have smaller pees. A pee that soaks all the way through the prefold is likely to leak in this cover.

Overall, I don't think I'd use these again, but I think they work well enough for newborns. And, they probably have updated their design since they made the ones I tried. I may give them a shot again if we have another baby - but I'd buy them new. I like the Super Brite, though.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: