Viewing Review: Lovely flats, might need to double for older baby. - Mothering Forums

Lovely flats, might need to double for older baby. Edit
by LunaLady Combined Rating: 4.3

I bought a pack of these to try out because I'd never tried flats and wanted to experience them. My son is older, so I found that I need to double these up for use for him if he's going to be in...
Pros Cons
  • Good price, super soft, minimal shrinkage, easy to fold, easy to use, washes and dries well
  • Not as absorbent as prefolds

I bought a pack of these to try out because I'd never tried flats and wanted to experience them. My son is older, so I found that I need to double these up for use for him if he's going to be in a diaper for an extended period (car ride, nap, night).

These are super soft, though! Just like the OsoCozy prefolds are. And they hardly shrunk, which is great. They are a generous size (larger than Gerber flats, from the Amazon reviews) and were big enough for my son at 18 months. They fit great in our Flip covers.

We are pretty much daytime potty learned at this point, but I'll be keeping these flats to use on any future babies! They wash and dry so much better than traditional prefolds, I feel like that's a huge plus.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: