Viewing Review: Cheap and efficient potty! - Mothering Forums

Cheap and efficient potty! Edit
by LunaLady Combined Rating: 4.3

We bought this potty for doing EC with our son when he was an infant and have used it ever since.

It's quite cheap ($5), but it works! It worked really well when my son was little and we...
Pros Cons
  • Cheap, one piece, easy to clean, good for boys and girls, large enough opening
  • Opening is too round

We bought this potty for doing EC with our son when he was an infant and have used it ever since.

It's quite cheap ($5), but it works! It worked really well when my son was little and we were still holding him for potties - nice large area to catch pees. However, once he was sitting on it himself (9 months or so) the opening just seemed too large. Even now, at 18 months, it seems too round, or something.

Anyway - we live about 15 minutes from Ikea Seattle so we go ALL.THE.TIME. and they have a NEW green potty! New and improved! I much prefer the new design. It's got a move oval shaped opening and the seat has rounded edges inside of the harder edges that original green potty has.

So, 3 stars from me for the original potty and 5 stars for the new one! Still $5!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: