Viewing Review: Not the best - Mothering Forums

Not the best Edit
by stizler Combined Rating: 2.0

I used these as my first cloth diapers with my first child.  I bought 4 of the smallest size and never bought any more.  I then discovered one and two size diapers that are way more economical in...
Pros Cons
  • cute colors
  • leak, weak velcro, liners do not last.

I used these as my first cloth diapers with my first child.  I bought 4 of the smallest size and never bought any more.  I then discovered one and two size diapers that are way more economical in my opinion. Anyway, I found that the liners leaked and the elastic in the liners did not hold up after only a few washings (I followed directions for washing too).  I was pleased to discover that I could buy more liners, but then realized that I would be buying them a lot, along with the next sizes up.  I did not use their inserts, I just used prefolds folded inside so I don't know about their inserts, but they are expensive.  It's a nice idea, having the liners snap in and just having to change the cloth part and wipe out the liner and reuse the cover, but that was rarely the case.  I nearly always had a leak and ended up washing the whole works.  I have found that a simple prefold and cover (one or two size that snap down in the front) or pocket diaper and insert are much easier to deal with, much more economical, and last a lot longer than this diaper system.  

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: