Viewing Review: High Quality Diaper - Mothering Forums

High Quality Diaper Edit
by KirstenP Combined Rating: 4.7

I have a whole stash of Babykicks Basic Pocket Diapers, but just had the opportunity to try the Babykicks Premium Pocket Diaper and I will say it does definitely feel like a premium quality...
Pros Cons
  • trim, absorbent, fleece leg gussets

I have a whole stash of Babykicks Basic Pocket Diapers, but just had the opportunity to try the Babykicks Premium Pocket Diaper and I will say it does definitely feel like a premium quality diaper. Both of these diapers are extremely absorbent and trim-fitting. 

Here are some of the major differences between the two diapers:

The lining in this diaper is Organic Bamboo Velour so its all natural fibers next to baby's skin. This lining is super soft and luxurious feeling. 

There are fleece leg gussets which allows for more airflow. I have not had any issues with any leaks through the gussets even with a very wet diaper. 

The insert is the JoeyBunz hemp/cotton blend vs the basic which is a microfiber/hemp insert.

This diaper comes with a stay dry liner.

Overall I'd really recommend this diaper, especially for those who really want natural fibers next to baby's skin or for babies who are prone to diaper rash since this diaper is so breatheable.  

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: