Viewing Review: Comfortable, Organic and Made in the USA Yoga Pants! - Mothering Forums
Comfortable, Organic and Made in the USA Yoga Pants! Edit
by Melanie Mayo Combined Rating: 5.0

I have had these wonderful pants for just over a month and absolutely adore them! I find myself wearing them long after yoga practice is over. They fit perfectly and I have never had a pair of...
Pros Cons
  • great fit, super comfortable, organic cotton, made in the USA

I have had these wonderful pants for just over a month and absolutely adore them! I find myself wearing them long after yoga practice is over. They fit perfectly and I have never had a pair of pants that are so soft and comfortable. If you're into yoga or any other form of exercise--ie biking, aerobics, hiking, chasing kids around the yard--these are going to be the perfect option.

They are also great to just wear around the house---they're as comfortable as pajamas without the frumpy look. AND they are awesome for summer fun since they feel cool in hot weather and move so beautifully with your body.

These pants also have a special feature for those who are feeling a little self conscious about their belly--the wrap waist provides a nice, inconspicuous support for the stomach area in a stylish and comfortable way. Nice for after baby is born. 

And my absolute favorite thing about Gaiam's Wrap Waist Yoga Pants--they're made from Organic Cotton in the USA!

Check them out--along with all of Gaiam's Yoga Pants--on their site

This review is an honest statement about a product I received free for the purpose of review. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: