Viewing Review: Enjoy a bubble bath every once in awhile yourself - Mothering Forums

Enjoy a bubble bath every once in awhile yourself Edit
by fayebond Combined Rating: 5.0

Before I put anything on my girls, I do a trial run on myself.  Given how easy it is to label products a natural (when they aren't or are only kind of sort of part way there), its the easiest way...
Pros Cons
  • inexpensive, works well, doesn't smell bad
  • not paraben free

Before I put anything on my girls, I do a trial run on myself.  Given how easy it is to label products a natural (when they aren't or are only kind of sort of part way there), its the easiest way to tell, especially with inexpensive product lines where the cost of said experiment is less than the time cost of researching all over the internet.  Not to mention, who doesn't like a bubble bath?

pro

-not expensive, so if it could work for you, its not a big investment to find out

-feels great, and the cute wand for bubble blowing doesn't hurt

-easy to use and the cap system has no sharp edges

-did I mention not expensive ?

con

-not paraben free, just uses the original veggie ingrediants that the chemicals come from to sound nicer

I even kinda like this bottle (why this one and not the others in this line, I have no idea, it just appeals to me).  Enjoy a bubble bath every once in awhile yourself, its worth it.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: