Viewing Review: Trim absorbent diaper! - Mothering Forums
Trim absorbent diaper! Edit
by mpbuff4 Combined Rating: 5.0
I am very pleased with this diaper. I have been using this diaper on an 11 pound 3 month old. Many one size diapers are huge on her this one is very trim and fits under small clothing. It looks...
Pros Cons
  • Natural fibers, Absorbent, Trim, one size, easy to use
  • Slow to dry
I am very pleased with this diaper. I have been using this diaper on an 11 pound 3 month old. Many one size diapers are huge on her this one is very trim and fits under small clothing. It looks like it will be a great diaper as she grows as well. We have the snaps all the way down at this point.
The inside feels great against my skin and must feel nice on her soft bottom. The stay-dry insert feels very soft as well. The leg holes are lined with the same material making it soft all around. The PLU feels nice too.
This diaper has great hoop and loop closures they are soft yet very sticky.. They are able to overlap nicely for a small baby. The first time she wore it I did not tighten it enough and she leaked out the leg hole but I then discovered how nicely it overlaps. They also have the tabs for laundering which work well.
The insert has seams to show you how to fold it down for insertion into the pocket for the smaller sizes. The insert has been very absorbent.
This has become one of my favorite diapers.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: