Viewing Review: Favorite Fitted - Mothering Forums

Favorite Fitted Edit
by LoryAnnP Combined Rating: 5.0

I love this diaper for my heavy wetting daughter. The first time I used this she took an extra long nap and I was sure she would wake up with wet clothes. The fitted wasn't even soaked through!...
Pros Cons
  • Trim, Absorbent, Washes Well
  • None

I love this diaper for my heavy wetting daughter. The first time I used this she took an extra long nap and I was sure she would wake up with wet clothes. The fitted wasn't even soaked through! It is one of the few diapers we use overnight. I never have to put a doubler in it so it stays super trim. She can wear this during the day without a cover and never a leak. I love the color coded snaps. I can tell my husband what color she is on and it makes it so much easier for him to her the right fit.  I also like that it is front stuffing making unstuffing messy diapers a chinch. I am looking forward to trying this on our next child due in a few weeks. On it smallest setting it is comparable to some of our newborn diapers. I love how well this diaper washes, never a stain or smell issue. Overall this is my favorite fitted that we own. BabyKicks sent me this diaper to try.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: