Viewing Review: Wonderful stuff! - Mothering Forums

Wonderful stuff! Edit
by cynthia mosher Combined Rating: 5.0

Lush sent us a nice little box of goodies to try and I was a happy volunteer! I took this product ($9.95 is the retail price but this was an editorial review sample) with some hesitancy because...
Pros Cons
  • Makes a definite difference and smells great!
  • None!

Lush sent us a nice little box of goodies to try and I was a happy volunteer! I took this product ($9.95 is the retail price but this was an editorial review sample) with some hesitancy because it is a product created for split ends, which I don't have. But it smelled really nice and I do have very dry ends (damage from highlights) so I figured if it helps split ends it will help dry ends.

The pot and somewhat hardness made me think it would be a hassle to use but actually I think it prevents waste. You can only get so much on your fingers at a time but it's enough to rub into the ends of your hair. I think I dipped into the pot about six times to get what I needed but it certainly did do my hair well! Here's a photo of my hair with Shine So Bright applied on one side and nothing on the other side. 

AppleMark

I used it after washing my hair and letting it air dry for about an hour. I've been looking for something that will calm my dry ends down and I've found it.  I'm adding this to my hair cair regimen!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: