Viewing Review: Great Pump - Mothering Forums

Great Pump Edit
by randymom89 Combined Rating: 5.0

I love this pump - I got the Medela Pump in Style Advanced Backpack since a backpack fits my style better - It Just looks like a regular backpack, no one knows what's inside or realizes where I...
Pros Cons
  • Very Fast

I love this pump - I got the Medela Pump in Style Advanced Backpack since a backpack fits my style better - It Just looks like a regular backpack, no one knows what's inside or realizes where I disappear to for 10 minutes -

I highly recommend Medela's breast pumps - There are cheaper ones but pumping isn't about spending quality time with your nursing child - It's about getting through your day quickly to get home to your nursing child. (cheaper won't give you the double pumps and that's what makes this so fast)

If you have to pump daily, it's very important that pumping not become a burden - get a good pump that will work quickly - The double pump that lets you do both sides is amazing. Besides that 2 pumps takes half the time, Each side is causing the other side to let down faster (I once saw this with a friend who thought she would be able to nurse twins together - Didn't work cause the babies couldn't drink as fast the milk was coming - but here, fast is perfect)

Medela rates very high because it does it's job very well (even if you prefer to pump one side at a time) - plus its wonderful bags that include insulated cold storage for the pumped milk till you get it home - Just find the bag that fits your lifestyle - I love the knapsack. My friend who works full time in an office with older men who really wouldn't be comfortable even "thinking" that she breat feeds, has the  Medela Pump in Style Advanced The Metro Bag  It just looks like a large pocketbook (these men have no idea whether it's in style and they would never dream of asking a lady what's in her large pocketbook blush.gif )

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: