Viewing Review: Awesome book for tummy time! - Mothering Forums

Awesome book for tummy time! Edit
by berrypavlova Combined Rating: 4.0
This book was one of my first son's favorites as a baby. It is a giant sized board book that folds out to create a big circle. I used to place it around my son during tummy time, and every which...
Pros Cons
  • Colorful, expands into a giant circle that can place around baby for tummy time
  • won't last forever

This book was one of my first son's favorites as a baby. It is a giant sized board book that folds out to create a big circle. I used to place it around my son during tummy time, and every which way he'd turn there would be something to look at. I've had a hard time since finding any other products that are similar. If I remember right the book is double sided (so one story on one side, a different one on the other) and one side has the typical Baby Einstein graphics while the other has real photographs. An awesome investment for little babies. 

The one draw back is that being a large, oddly bound board book it is not super sturdy. It worked great until my little guy was about two. By then it had been set up, folded up, and read so many times that the pages started to rip apart. Still worth the $$ though in my mind! 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: