Viewing Review: Favorite monitor - Mothering Forums

Favorite monitor Edit
by greenpants Combined Rating: 5.0
After three years of TTC and using several different types of monitors, this is by far my favorite!  I did not have much luck with the urine-based monitors, which always seemed to miss my LH surge....
Pros Cons
  • Easy to read, predicts ovulation in advance, no replacement tests to purchase
  • High initial cost

After three years of TTC and using several different types of monitors, this is by far my favorite!  I did not have much luck with the urine-based monitors, which always seemed to miss my LH surge.  I love that the OvaCue tells you the predicted date of ovulation up to a week in advance (especially helpful for using donor sperm!), suggests your most fertile days, and confirms ovulation has occurred.  I highly recommend purchasing the additional vaginal sensor, to get the clearest readings from of each cycle.  They also have a great website where you can upload your readings, view your chart, and connect with other users and their "experts" who can help decipher your readings.  Customer service has always been extremely helpful, with quick responses.  In the few months I have been using this monitor, I have learned a tremendous amount about my cycle that temping and urine-OPKs could not tell me.  I highly recommend this monitor for anyone struggling with infertility!  

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: