Viewing Review: I love the Ergo - Mothering Forums

I love the Ergo Edit
by MinneapolisMama Combined Rating: 5.0
I used the Ergo with my first until he was nearly three. He preferred to be on my front most of the time, right up till the end.  We used it for grocery stores, walks, travel (so great for...
Pros Cons
  • comfy for me and my child; easy on and off; easy to set down sleeping child

I used the Ergo with my first until he was nearly three. He preferred to be on my front most of the time, right up till the end.  We used it for grocery stores, walks, travel (so great for airports!) and some epic hikes.  I am now using it for my second baby, age 3 months.  She was too big for the newborn insert (birth weight 11 lbs, 4 oz and the insert goes to 12 lbs!), so I had to wait longer than I wanted to use the Ergo.  We used it with her legs "frog-legged" inside and a receiving blanket beneath her bum for several weeks, now she rides the regular way.  She seems to greatly prefer the Ergo to the Moby Wrap or ring sling because she can look around. I love the comfort (for wearer and rider), that it is so washable, the ease of putting it on/taking it off, the sleeping hood feature, and how easy it is too remove a sleeping child or let out a toddler who wants to walk.  

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance:
Durability:
Comfort: