DS1 was everything and on schedule.
DS2 we delayed for a tiny bit, but then did everything mostly on schedule, trying to avoid more than 2 shots at one appointment.
For Jasper, he had his first 2 shots yesterday. We did the DTaP and Prevnar. I'm planning to schedule extra appointments and do 1-2 shots at a time, skipping the more controversial ones until he's older.
First instinct is to not vax at all. Instincts are usually right.
but..... I have been researching delaying getting vaccines and that is what I tell people, gives me 4-5 years to fully research and think things through. We will be traveling to southeast asia quite a bit, which is the ONLY reason I'd even consider getting her a couple selective vaccines, if we were going to be landlocked for life I'd just keep her unvaccinated. I have reactions to vaccines (from what I remember, my last ones were at age 13 or so) and I don't like the chemicals that are listed in the ingredients list, doesn't sound necessary or healthy to be putting in my perfect baby's body.
I was dead set against any with Thimerisol and for the last decade I've been a non-vaxxing mommy. But now I'm a vaxxing on schedule mommy due to the place in the world we live and the risks that are indeed present, and the lack of mercury in the vaccines they are giving now in the area we live in.