Mothering Forums - Search Results

Showing results 1 to 25 of 249
Search took 2.23 seconds.
Search: Keyword(s): ; Posts Made By: Mavournin
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   10-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 141
Posted By Mavournin
I recently moved and need a new ped. Anyone have...

I recently moved and need a new ped. Anyone have a suggestion?

I don't need a crunchy-woo doctor per se, just someone competent and kind and hopefully with an office that doesn't run an hour...
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   10-12-2010, 08:31 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,521
Posted By Mavournin
GHI paid for both of my homebirths. Both in NJ,...

GHI paid for both of my homebirths. Both in NJ, but still. I was amazed at how much they paid too. They paid roughly 80% of my midwife's fee for my last birth.
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   05-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 1,653
Posted By Mavournin
Dr. Wong is my youngest's GI too. I LOVE her....

Dr. Wong is my youngest's GI too. I LOVE her. I'm near to the Princeton office, but I usually go see her at Main Hospital. I've run into her in the hallways while there to see other physicians and...
Forum: Unassisted Childbirth   01-28-2009, 08:38 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,047
Posted By Mavournin
Quote: Originally Posted by RJones1204...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJones1204 http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/13083501)
But since I will be UCing I wont need to...
Forum: Vaccinations   01-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 896
Posted By Mavournin
Quote: Originally Posted by MamatoPeach...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamatoPeach http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/13045156)
You are completly right, it could be...
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   12-23-2008, 04:02 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 626
Posted By Mavournin
Well... We have it again. DS2 started...

Well... We have it again.

DS2 started breaking out yesterday and now he's crazy spotted. BUT I am not at home for the holidays and I can't really figure how I could host a party. I will be home...
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   12-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 626
Posted By Mavournin
Well, Ds1 is all crusted over now, but it was a...

Well, Ds1 is all crusted over now, but it was a good case of the pox. Ds2 has NOT come down with it yet, so I imagine that I will be back here in a week or so offering up another party....
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   12-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 626
Posted By Mavournin
We got the pox and we're happy to share! ...

We got the pox and we're happy to share!

Ds1 started breaking out last night, so I think we have a few days ahead of us here. Anyone want to come by on Friday?

I'm in northern Burlington Co....
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   11-21-2008, 07:02 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 455
Posted By Mavournin
Jodi! It's Gillian from Augustine's old HMN! ...

Jodi! It's Gillian from Augustine's old HMN!

Ooh, I have been trying to get the pox for ages... I would love to come down tomorrow if that's okay.
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smili...

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/headscratch.gif I paid funded and got a paypal notice that you accepted it.
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-08-2008, 04:29 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
Funded sent!

Funded sent!
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-07-2008, 02:11 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
Quote: Originally Posted by Bella Babe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Babe http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/12557412)
Mavournin - I somehow have an extra skein...
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
Ooh... I'll take priority! My hands are just...

Ooh... I'll take priority!
My hands are just aching to pet my new yarn!!!
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-04-2008, 02:11 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
Quote: Originally Posted by Bella Babe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Babe http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/12533316)
Sorry, Mavournin. You are right. I will...
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
In your posts on page 11 you say that you were...

In your posts on page 11 you say that you were going to drop Geeki because she never came back to pay...
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
So... What does this mean for my order? What was...

So... What does this mean for my order? What was the status on the Liam? Cole?
Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves   11-03-2008, 08:11 PM
Replies: 127
Views: 2,896
Posted By Mavournin
My house. I hate it. It's a total money...

My house.

I hate it. It's a total money pit. 100+ years old, drafty, needs constant repair... nowhere near family or Dh's job. He commutes 2 hours each way every day all because I wanted to move...
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
Ah ha. It's because I changed my order after you...

Ah ha. It's because I changed my order after you posted that, but before I paid and the order was made. So really, it's my fault! I tend to make things confusing....
Forum: Co-op Archive   11-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
Quote: Originally Posted by Bella Babe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Babe http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/12527454)
Mavournin- we will receive 2 Cole on Adorn...
Forum: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania   10-24-2008, 06:54 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 739
Posted By Mavournin
It seems that most of the women I know around...

It seems that most of the women I know around here circumcised their sons, but that's not to say no one does it. In fact, I keep meeting and hearing of more people who aren't. I teach childbirth ed...
Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves   10-21-2008, 10:19 AM
Replies: 184
Views: 2,978
Posted By Mavournin
I really cannot wrap my head around the idea...

I really cannot wrap my head around the idea that whistling or catcalling is a valid form of appropriate communication. It's harrassment. I am not a sex object and I don't want to be treated as one....
Forum: Co-op Archive   10-20-2008, 11:01 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
http://www.mothering.com/img/vbsmilies/smilies/jo...

http://www.mothering.com/img/vbsmilies/smilies/joy.gif:
Forum: Co-op Archive   10-08-2008, 08:11 AM
Replies: 445
Views: 7,571
Posted By Mavournin
I'll be out of town and without internet until...

I'll be out of town and without internet until the middle of next week - so if by chance our order comes before then please hold mine too.

Goodness knows I'll be paying shipping the second I see...
Forum: Women's Health   10-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Replies: 20
Views: 1,664
Posted By Mavournin
I lost my left ovary to a dermoid a little over...

I lost my left ovary to a dermoid a little over three years ago.

You need to have it removed because dermoids will just continue to grow, but if you are uncomfortable with your physician (because...
Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves   09-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 396
Posted By Mavournin
http://www.mothering.com/img/vbsmilies/smilies/jo...

http://www.mothering.com/img/vbsmilies/smilies/joy.gif:
Showing results 1 to 25 of 249

 
Forum Jump: