Mothering Forums - Search Results
Showing results 1 to 25 of 228
Search took 1.36 seconds.
Search: Keyword(s): ; Posts Made By: PaganScribe
Forum: I'm Pregnant   12-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 164
Posted By PaganScribe
I have migraines when not pregnant -- badly...

I have migraines when not pregnant -- badly enough that I take two medications daily to control them, and still have them fairly frequently.
 
However, I never had a single migraine when pregnant...
Forum: April 2011   11-02-2010, 04:24 PM
Replies: 72
Views: 3,415
Posted By PaganScribe
I found out last week that we're having a girl,...

I found out last week that we're having a girl, which I totally wasn't expecting. I have two sisters and we have four boys between us -- my mom is thrilled!

My middle sister is due early May, so...
Forum: April 2011   10-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 1,238
Posted By PaganScribe
I've been in maternity clothes it feels like...

I've been in maternity clothes it feels like forever! I am overweight and carry all my weight in my middle , so most of my clothes were already tight in the waist. And I'm pretty short, so it wasn't...
Forum: April 2011   10-31-2010, 09:39 AM
Replies: 259
Views: 11,106
Posted By PaganScribe
Hi ladies, can I sneak in and join you? I've...

Hi ladies, can I sneak in and join you? I've been reading for a while but have only just gotten to the point where this baby seems real, so I figure I might as well start participating!

* EDD:...
Forum: I'm Pregnant   10-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,010
Posted By PaganScribe
I sent my DH a text message with a photo of the...

I sent my DH a text message with a photo of the positive test. (He travels weekly for work and was in another state.)
Forum: Parents as Partners   01-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,226
Posted By PaganScribe
Quote: Originally Posted by Mom2Joseph...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Joseph http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/10156840)
Wow. The best thing I have read/heard all...
Forum: Parents as Partners   01-01-2008, 04:29 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 2,226
Posted By PaganScribe
As I sat reading the OP, I collapsed in tears. I...

As I sat reading the OP, I collapsed in tears. I could not come up with a more accurate description of my life with my husband of nine years. Everything you said, I said "Yes. That." In fact, I read...
Forum: Parenting   07-31-2007, 10:54 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 1,430
Posted By PaganScribe
Quote: Originally Posted by RubyWild...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyWild http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/8779190)
As far as a child dying from having their...
Forum: Parenting   07-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Replies: 68
Views: 1,602
Posted By PaganScribe
Quote: Originally Posted by cjanelles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjanelles http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/8778801)
I don't usually censor myself around my...
Forum: Parents as Partners   06-22-2007, 01:02 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 590
Posted By PaganScribe
It took exactly two exchanges to change this...

It took exactly two exchanges to change this habit in my stbx.

For five years of marriage, and the two years of dating that came before it, EVERY time he cooked me a meal, I commented on what I...
Forum: Parenting the Gifted Child   06-15-2007, 12:56 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 406
Posted By PaganScribe
Quote: Originally Posted by alegna...

Quote:
Originally Posted by alegna http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/8363558)
Depends on your state laws. In TX they are...
Forum: Parenting the Gifted Child   06-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Replies: 61
Views: 3,387
Posted By PaganScribe
My STBX and I are both profoundly gifted. My...

My STBX and I are both profoundly gifted. My "giftedness" is more balanced than his is; his is significantly more pronounced in math/logic/analytical areas. Mine, OTOH, is slightly more pronounced...
Forum: Working and Student Parents   05-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 253
Posted By PaganScribe
It's been a long, long time since I've been in...

It's been a long, long time since I've been in the "job hunt" and I'd forgotten how much I hate looking for a job!

I've been off for 18 months, home with my son while we dealt with some health...
Forum: Parenting   05-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Replies: 194
Views: 3,613
Posted By PaganScribe
I haven't read all the replies yet, but I will...

I haven't read all the replies yet, but I will say that yes, my stbx and I plan to pay for as much of my son's college education as we possibly can, and we work hard to set aside money to do that....
Forum: Parents as Partners   03-31-2007, 06:48 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 2,108
Posted By PaganScribe
No, I wouldn't, but I might be in a "skewed"...

No, I wouldn't, but I might be in a "skewed" situation because of my earning power.

I'm in the process of leaving my husband, who makes more than $100,000 a year and allows me to be a SAHM, to go...
Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves   03-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 116
Posted By PaganScribe
Quote: Originally Posted by Hayes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/7473779)
Actually, who is a predicate nominative in this...
Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves   03-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 116
Posted By PaganScribe
In this case "whom" is the object of the clause...

In this case "whom" is the object of the clause "they will choose," so it should be the objective form (whom).

I disagree that it would be correct to say "Who will they choose?" I think the...
Forum: Stay at Home Parents   02-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Replies: 113
Views: 3,929
Posted By PaganScribe
My husband leaves for work at 5:15 and gets home...

My husband leaves for work at 5:15 and gets home between 5:45 and 7:00 most days. So more than 12 hours most weekdays.

On the other hand, he's gone so long because he works a 9/80 schedule, and...
Forum: Parents as Partners   01-19-2007, 04:47 PM
Replies: 23
Views: 672
Posted By PaganScribe
I am going through this exact thing right now....

I am going through this exact thing right now. In fact, I read the OP to my best friend, who said "Did you WRITE that?" The only difference is that our child is four. We have been together 11 years,...
Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves   01-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 522
Posted By PaganScribe
Quote: Originally Posted by sweetbaby3...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbaby3 http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/6973306)
Oh, Carrie...
Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves   01-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Replies: 75
Views: 522
Posted By PaganScribe
I told my husband I wanted a divorce. I...

I told my husband I wanted a divorce.


I don't really remember much of anything else that happened, to be honest.
Forum: Gentle Discipline   07-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Replies: 84
Views: 3,842
Posted By PaganScribe
Dobson. Absolutely.

Dobson. Absolutely.
Forum: The Childhood Years   06-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 274
Posted By PaganScribe
Thanks so, so much for the suggestions mamas. I...

Thanks so, so much for the suggestions mamas. I think we're going to try both! http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/smile.gif
Forum: The Childhood Years   06-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 274
Posted By PaganScribe
Hi y'all. I have a 3.5 year old son who's...

Hi y'all.

I have a 3.5 year old son who's been telling us for about a month that he's having "bad dreams."

He's gotten to the point where he is afraid to go to sleep because he will have bad...
Forum: Stay at Home Parents   05-31-2006, 11:56 AM
Replies: 101
Views: 2,017
Posted By PaganScribe
We are moving in two weeks -- I am packing....

We are moving in two weeks -- I am packing. Kiddo is helping me pack. We will also go to the library today, and probably take some time out to build castles out of legos....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 228

 
Forum Jump: