Mothering Forums - Search Results

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 1.19 seconds.
Search: Keyword(s): ; Posts Made By: MotheringMum
Forum: Learning at School   01-25-2008, 06:38 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 22,051
Posted By MotheringMum
Thanks for that, I haven't heard of Reggio...

Thanks for that, I haven't heard of Reggio Emilia schools (sounds Italian). I'll see if there's anything around here...
Forum: Learning at School   01-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 22,051
Posted By MotheringMum
I am so excited to have found out this sort of...

I am so excited to have found out this sort of thing exists. I'd love for my kids to attend one of these daycares!

If you know of anything in my area, I'd be so grateful!
...
Forum: Life with a Toddler   12-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 630
Posted By MotheringMum
Quote: Originally Posted by emelsea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelsea http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/9934954)
I was at Ikea this morning, and I found this...
Forum: Life With a Baby   12-12-2007, 12:12 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 268
Posted By MotheringMum
Quote: Originally Posted by MeredithMommy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithMommy http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/9986824)
I would definately have a serious talk...
Forum: Life With a Baby   12-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 478
Posted By MotheringMum
Quote: Originally Posted by Pumpkin_Pie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_Pie http://www.mothering.com/community/img/forum/go_quote.gif (http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/post/9980936)
[snip]He has never seemed to have a...
Forum: Life With a Baby   12-11-2007, 04:23 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 268
Posted By MotheringMum
Thanks for the push - I tend to postpone taking...

Thanks for the push - I tend to postpone taking the kiddos to the doctor until it really seems serious, but I think this warrants a check-up, particularly if, as you say, early control mitigates...
Forum: Life With a Baby   12-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 268
Posted By MotheringMum
Thanks, you've given me enough information that...

Thanks, you've given me enough information that I could go to Google for a further search.

From the sound of it, things are still about the same, you can't really test a child under 8 years old....
Forum: Life With a Baby   12-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 268
Posted By MotheringMum
In the past week my 8-month old has occasionally...

In the past week my 8-month old has occasionally coughed quite hard after crying, and sometimes on waking. If it were a constant cough I'd think it was a virus, but he has no other symptoms and this...
Forum: Life with a Toddler   12-10-2007, 12:47 AM
Replies: 99
Views: 4,961
Posted By MotheringMum
My 22-month old daughter Lola loves Charlie &...

My 22-month old daughter Lola loves Charlie & Lola, a Brit cartoon which we Tivo. I don't know how much of it she can follow, but I love the graphics and it's so sweetly done, with real children's...
Forum: Finding your Tribe Archives 2008   12-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Replies: 17
Views: 1,061
Posted By MotheringMum
I have to second the recommendation for Heather...

I have to second the recommendation for Heather and Nancy. Together they are an amazing team! They attended my first homebirth, and then Heather attended my second.

If you look at my other posts...
Forum: Finding your Tribe Archives 2008   12-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Replies: 29
Views: 1,940
Posted By MotheringMum
I've registered on this forum because I saw a...

I've registered on this forum because I saw a few negative posts about Heather Laier in different threads from one mum, and I wanted to describe my own two births attended by Heather, which I was...
Forum: Finding your Tribe Archives 2008   12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,090
Posted By MotheringMum
Hi, I just posted details about my...

Hi,

I just posted details about my experience with Heather Laier (please run a search for 'Laier' to see it).

I used her twice and liked her a lot.

We chose her because of her experience...
Forum: Finding your Tribe Archives 2008   12-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,314
Posted By MotheringMum
I'd also like to add that I have never met...

I'd also like to add that I have never met Kelley Faulkner, and in fact didn't know she was a midwife until now, but her organization, MilkShare.com, has been fantastic in putting me in touch with...
Forum: Finding your Tribe Archives 2008   12-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,314
Posted By MotheringMum
Hi, I used Heather Laier with both of mine...

Hi,

I used Heather Laier with both of mine (February 2006 and March 2007) and would highly recommend her. I'm really sorry the mum above me was unhappy with her. Any bad birth experience makes my...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump: