Mothering Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FIN #11, CO

361 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  QueenOfTheMeadow 
#1 ·
FIN #11, CO

Please contact QueenOfTheMeadow if you have something for this family.

What is your family situation?
Family of 5. DH, me, 3 DDs. DH works full time in a job that pays decently for the area we live in. Unfortunately that's still not much. This is a poor town and jobs don't pay much. We can pay our rent and bills on just his salary (so I can go to school and get a degree so I can get a good paying job in the future while also getting therapy for severe anxiety) but it doesn't leave much (if anything) for *extras* like Christmas presents and new clothes. DH really does work super hard and I know he's depressed because no matter how much he does we just never have enough. And I don't want my girls to go without. They don't understand why they don't have new clothes or toys like all their friends.

Any allergies or sensitivities in the family? Multiple allergies. Dog, cat, smoke, dust, and peanut are the most severe

Which holiday(s) does your family celebrate? Christmas (mostly secular with a dash of religious, DH's family is Catholic)

Please list up to 2 items per person in your family and up to 2 items for your family as a whole below. (If you are requesting gift cards, please specify local or online stores that, if money is available, gift cards can be provided that you can conveniently use.)

Of the items requested below, please prioritize the top 3 overall needs of your family (this can not include direct financial help such as bills paid):
* Blankets
* Warm Clothes for Kids
* Gas Card

Children:

Child #1:
Female - age 15
Items requested:
1.Warm clothes. Shirts - junior small/medium. Pants - junior size 3 (no skinny jeans, prefers dark denim instead of light). Shoes - 8 1/2. No coat needed.
2.Verizon prepaid texting. She as a prepaid Verizon phone but I can't afford to keep her texting going. It costs $20 a month for unlimited texting so a prepaid Verizon card would be awesome.

Child #2:
Female - age 6
Items requested:
1.Warm clothes. Shirts/pants - 7/8-10/12 (she's tall and likes things long. In pants she only wears leggings with small ankles. She loves frilly tutu skirts), shoes size 1. No coat needed.

2.Easy reading books. She's in kindergarten and just learning to read.

Child #3:
Female - age 2
Items requested:
1.Warm clothes. Shirts/pants - 18-24 month (she's tall and skinny). Shoes - size 7 1/2 - 8. No coat needed.
2.Little People figures and playsets.

Adult #1 (YOU! ):
Female
Items requested:
1. Bras (not nursing) in size 48DDD or 48F. Prefer side wire (versus underwire or soft cup). Sexy colors a bonus!

Adult #2:
Male
Items requested:
1.Clothes. Shirts 2X, pants 48x30, shoes 10 1/2
2.Gift card to Texas Roadhouse

Needs for Your Family As A Whole:
Items requested:
1.Gas card (loaf n jug or King Soopers)
2.Blankets. We keep our thermostat very low to save money on heating. So it gets pretty chilly at night. We need a lot more blankets as a bunch of ours were ruined in storage.

two crochetted blankets (lap size
couple of blankets

Editedon 10/31/11 by TiredX2 by request of FIN

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.