Mothering Forum banner

Lets see your simple spaces pics!

6K views 94 replies 31 participants last post by  nym 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any pics they want to share of their simple decluttered spaces? Whether it be one closet of a set of pics of your whole house! Lets see some pics and raise some motivation!

#2 ·
im going to finnish our bedroom tomorow and take pics.. ive been working on it tonight and im really happy about it!

#5 ·
You have to host them somewhere, and then share the link. Does that make sense? So upload them to a picture hosting place, like shutterfly or picturetrail, or your own site, and then share the link with us all

MDC doesnt have image hosting capabilities

#6 ·
I will take some new pics this weekend. I'm trading my big - and now more than half empty - bookcase to a friend for a smaller one of hers. It will make a big difference in my LR.

I'll be sure to take pics of the INSIDE of my closet, linen closet & kitchen cabinets - so you can REALLY see how little I have!
:

#11 ·
Okay.. here is my living room

Don't mind the walls, my place is being painted this weekend. The paint samples are on the wall, heh, you can see them in the second pic I think. The light blue will be the wall that the pictures on, the darker blue is for the kitchen. The other walls will be somewhat as they are now, more tan than pinkish though.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...76&uid=4950048

#20 ·
My aim is to have every space in my very little house very simple. We are about to move into a very small, darker house (I'll miss the light) I'm getting rid of everything we don't need. My closets are a disaster and I don't have a lot of stuff. Thats my next project.

#22 ·
I love your pictures, Lisa!! I can't believe how clean your kitchen counter is! Where is the coffee maker?
hahaha

I am striving to be less cluttered. I wasn't much of a material person until I had my dd and now I notice we seem to have accumulated a bunch of stuff. My sister, Mom and I are having our yearly yardsale so I am motivated to clear out the stuff.

Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational pictures. I could send in "before" pics to give you all a laugh!!

#25 ·
Ah yes, there it is...the French Press. Not to get off topic, but I use the regular old drip coffee maker because I set it to have coffee ready for me when I get up at the crack of dawn!

Still, I love the cleaned off counter tops. I'm in awe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.