This three-ingredient (plus the salmon) recipe is one of the easiest salmon recipes on the Internet, and one that will have your family members asking for seconds and thirds.
- 1 pound of salmon
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- salt and pepper
1 Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Make the sauce: combine the soy sauce, maple syrup and minced garlic.
3. Cover both sides of the salmon in the sauce.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Add the salmon to a casserole dish, and then pour leftover sauce on the salmon, and in the dish.
5. Place in oven for 18-22 minutes, (or remove from oven when salmon is ready).
6. When serving, pour sauce from casserole dish on the salmon.