Yes, I would love one 16 80.00%
No thanks 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

#1 of 9 Old 08-01-2002, 08:11 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought it would be fun to have a forum for personal journals. either TTC, pregancy, parenting, our anything else you could thing of, to write down, and share you thought/feelings. We could also respond to others journals or you could request that they be read only.

Anyone think this would be a good idea?

I personally would love a daily journal to wirte down things Kailey and I do, or just things I do throughout the day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 9 Old 08-02-2002, 03:10 PM

DiaperDiva, I just came across your idea and would be very interested in it if you are still entertaining the thought. I tied to vote yes in the poll but the "action" could not be completed for some reason. I am not the greatest with computers, although I can type! Anyway, I have always been an avid reader and writer throughout my life but having three young ones has stinted it a bit. Perhaps using this as an outlet to journal would be an easier alternative than trying to sit down with paper and pen. Somehow the time isn't there but I would be motivated to do so this way. And who knows where it would lead, right? Let me know if this idea is still viable or dead in the water for you. Have a great day with your beautiful family you have created!! Namaste- Mtn. Mama
#3 of 9 Old 08-02-2002, 04:01 PM - Thread Starter
Banned

Still interested. Just waiting on votes to see what the majority say. I think Cynthia will either set up of a forum, or if you like you can do what I have done, and just start a your own thread, and title is like youo want. Mine is Teresa's life journal, or something

You have a great day too!

#4 of 9 Old 08-05-2002, 02:54 AM

I think this is a neat idea. However, I don't think I would have time to contribute. I keep several different journals at once, but barely have time to write in them. If I do have time, I think I would prefer writing in my pretty book to typing. But who knows, maybe I would find the time? I hope other people want to do it!

#5 of 9 Old 09-16-2002, 07:12 PM

Hey-I just voted, and I think I broke the tie!
I love the idea of a journal. I must admit that my personal nature is much more scattered than my disciplined "must write daily" friends, but my journals tend to be more like photo albums anyway, y'know, a scattering of images? If that would be OK, I'm in.
Pax
Cyn
#6 of 9 Old 10-15-2002, 06:39 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

RIGHT ON!

So, Cynthia? can we have a journal forum???? PLEASE???
#7 of 9 Old 12-15-2002, 09:29 AM

Great idea about journaling on-line. I teach a journal writing class for moms, and I am working on putting the course material on-line so that others can have access to it. You might find the writing prompts helpful when you get stuck for for an idea. I know that when I don't have much time to write, having a prompt to get me started sometimes helps. The web page is still under construction, but you can take a peek at http://home.attbi.com/~writingaboutm...od/online.html

The url is not coming through correctly. The
main part is /~writingaboutmotherhood/
#8 of 9 Old 12-17-2002, 04:33 AM - Thread Starter
Banned

Cyn~

Your journal can be about anything that you want it to be. I like writing about our day and any thoughts or ideas I might have at the moment. Sometimes I just ramble.

I have started myy own journal in this forum. For those interested, just follow suit. Give your journal a title and start writing away. maybe if there are enough of us starting Cynthia will dreate a personal Forum for us, so our journals won't get lost in the other threads and be to hard to find.

HINT HINT!
#9 of 9 Old 12-31-2002, 12:49 AM

I vote yay! Sounds good to me...I'm going to find yours now...

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page