Need help of Christian counselors - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 04-27-2020, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Need help of Christian counselors

Hi
Have you ever tried to use the help of Christian counselors?
Did it help?
I need some help related to my son, if anyone knows such a counselors, just write me it PM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-27-2020, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Christian counselors? I’ve used it several time. For me it was awesome! I had so many questions and they helped me to find the right answers! In my life were a lot of challenges. My sister died because of cancer, she was so pretty and very intelligent. I couldn’t understand why? Why does exactly she? I was totally destroyed. I’ve read a lot of books related to bible and faith and it didn’t help me a all. My mom advices me to try especially counseling. She has his own expert and she feels herself much better due to him. So, I’ve tried. It is really very helpful and gives extra powers to fight with all hardships. Personally, I used Christian Counselors Online. I felt myself much comfortable using it online. Hope you’ll find I needed! This service provided for me a real care and support, I’m very grateful for it.
#3 of 3 Old 04-27-2020, 01:41 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
God bless you! Hope everything will be fine! Related to counselors, it is really very helpful, try it! For me it became the best solution.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page