Cellulite Remedy - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 02-23-2015, 11:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Cellulite Remedy

Cayenne pepper is a fat-burning food. It has the ability to naturally heat up the body, increase blood circulation and boost metabolism. Plus, it helps get rid of bad skin cells and replace them with strong healthy cells. In addition, regular consumption of cayenne pepper can help eliminate toxins from the body and reduce the appearance of cellulite in the thighs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 09-12-2015, 02:04 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Here are some effective cellulite home remedies that are really amazing
Dr Oz’s Cellulite Coffee Sugar Scrub Ingredients:

- 1/2 cup coffee grounds
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- olive oil

Instructions:

Doctor Oz said that Jodi’s Cellulite Home Remedy works because caffeine enhances fat metabolism and so when it is topically applied, coffee absorbs and removes liquid and fat from your skin, which can decrease the appearance of cellulite. Dr Oz said this Cellulite Home Remedy can temporarily make your cellulite disappear, but it is not a long term solution. You should think about doing this Cellulite Home Remedy a couple of times a week.

1. Apply olive oil to your areas with cellulite (back of your thighs and upper arms for example).
2. Combine the coffee grounds and brown sugar.
3. Use the coffee scrub on your cellulite areas by moving in circular motions.
4. Rinse off. Of course, the easiest way to do this Cellulite Home Remedy is to do it in the shower!
Here are some more effective and easy cellulite remedies that really work like magic.

1. Massage - Massagin the skin with a mixture of essential oils like rosemary, almond and sunflower can loosen that cellulite and eventually break them down. Frequent massages improve the body's lymphatic flow preventing future cellulite formation. This type of home remedy can be fun and beneficial to you too.Massages can relax the body and relieve stress but it can also excite when done with a partner.

2. Apple Cider Vinegar - Apple Cider Vinegar or ACV is a natural bacteria fighter. It contains minerals and trace elements like potassium, magnesium and calcium among others that are vital for a healthy body. Although ACV is popularly known in aiding weight loss, it is also quite effective in reducing cellulites as this, when taken orally, increases blood circulation. For cellulite reduction, drink 2 tablespoons of ACV followed by lots of water. If you don't like the taste, you can just add the ACV to 8 ounces of water mixed with a teaspoon of honey just to sweeten it up a bit. Massaging ACV into your skin works too! If you're wondering how to get rid of cellulite, just try this and you'll see the amazing results.

3. Eat a healthier diet - Increasing intake of fruits and vegetable can improve your circulation, reduce cellulite formation and reduce your body weight.

Berries, bananas, oats and bran, asparagus, and oranges are just some of the fruits that effectively bust cellulite. Mix them as often as you can in your daily diet and soon your cellulite will be reduced.

4. Natural Cream - Cream are considered as home remedies because they can be done in the privacy of your own home. Also, with the natural ingredients that they contain, you can be sure that it is safe.

In battling cellulite, doing one or two of these home remedies together with usage of an anti cellulite cream can further boost that chance in ridding yourself of cellulites.

Use a 100% natural cellulite cream that's proven effective in reducing cellulite. Also, pick a particular cream that has caffeine, shea butter, L-carnitene, Retinol A, algae extracts to name a few. Individually, the ingredients help the body enhance its circulation and improve skin appearance but together they are more powerful and able to do the job even faster.
#3 of 7 Old 03-07-2017, 01:29 AM

Thank you Carla Mike for sharing this remedy

#4 of 7 Old 03-22-2017, 12:56 AM

Cellulite affects more than 85 percent of women. You need to get rid of cellulite as soon as it appears by adopting some simple ways--
-Cayenne Pepper
-Dry brushing
-Coffee Grounds
-Juniper Oil
-Salmon
A blog on the internet describes about appareil cellulite for removing cellulite. If anyone needs more ways to remove cellulite, navigate to this website. Also, drinking plenty of water can help to get rid of cellulite.
#5 of 7 Old 10-14-2020, 09:36 AM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
ow
thanks
I've just been thinking to try fat burning program that consists of exercises and food diet that increases the metabolism
#6 of 7 Old 10-15-2020, 02:25 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I don't think there's anything wrong with caffeine. Feeling tired from time to time is normal and natural. This may mean that you need more sleep, and a full night's rest can relieve fatigue. The chronic state of fatigue, however, is a much bigger problem, because I didn't have the energy to work, study, or exercise, and I felt very tired. After studying many sources, I realized that the body gives such a reaction to a lack of vitamins. On the advice of a friend who was suffering from the same problem, I got to know Quality of Life products. Each of their products is manufactured to a high standard, which means that quality of life works to make the best and safest choices to maintain human health. I hope that my experience will be useful to you!
#7 of 7 Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenitMasi View Post
I don't think there's anything wrong with caffeine. Feeling tired from time to time is normal and natural. This may mean that you need more sleep, and a full night's rest can relieve fatigue. The chronic state of fatigue, however, is a much bigger problem, because I didn't have the energy to work, study, or exercise, and I felt very tired. After studying many sources, I realized that the body gives such a reaction to a lack of vitamins. On the advice of a friend who was suffering from the same problem, I got to know Quality of Life products. Each of their products is manufactured to a high standard, which means that quality of life works to make the best and safest choices to maintain human health. I hope that my experience will be useful to you!
thank you for such amazing post

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page