How do you remove your make up? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 08-27-2018, 01:42 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
How do you remove your make up?

In removing my make up, I usually use face wipes to remove the outer part of my make up and the dirt, then I wash my face with a facial scrub. After washing my face, I do use a toner (I use Kojie San Toner) to remove the excess dirt thoroughly. However, in some cases that I'm too lazy or too tired to remove my make up, I just use facial wipes and a toner before going to sleep then just wash my face in the morning

How about you? How do you usually remove your make up?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 09-03-2018, 06:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
my wife is makeup queen and she is crazy for makeup. in every event or party we gate late just because of her makeup habit. but she had bad time because of unwanted makeup. she has extremely sensitive skin and she spent a lot money on number of product. some of them was effective makeup remover and some of them have given her pimples. as of now she has been using sweet almonds cleanser makeup remover from viginic. and all product of virginic is vegan and pure natural. it effectively removes her makeup and doesn't giver her pimples or rashes. and now she is truly happy with that you should try this it is a nice product.
have a good day...."https://virginic.com/collections/cleansers/products/sweet-almond-cleanser-2-phase-makeup-remover
#3 of 5 Old 10-01-2020, 01:37 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
You might be reluctant to the idea of using oils on your face, especially if you have an oily skin, but, trust me, if you choose them carefully and use them properly, oils can become your best friends. To remove makeup efficiently, you only need two ingredients – a carrier oil and an essential oil. Sure, you can use more than just one carrier oil and more than just one essential oil, and I’ll talk about your best options shortly. For now, suffice to say that with just two ingredients you can completely transform your makeup removal ritual.

#4 of 5 Old 10-01-2020, 02:20 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I have an entire skincare routine in the evening. I have problematic oily skin, so it requires more attention and Organic Makeup. First, I wash my face with a hydrophilic oil, then wash it with a regular face wash with tea tree extract. After I go in with a toner, then the serum, eye serum, eye cream, and face cream. A few times a week, I use vitamin C and sheet masks, and also two to three times a week, I exfoliate. I know it seems like a lot, but this routine works for me and keeps my skin depuffed and plump. I don't see a cosmetologist that often, so I like to take care of my skin by myself.
#5 of 5 Old 10-02-2020, 02:38 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreeaDonovan View Post
I have an entire skincare routine in the evening. I have problematic oily skin, so it requires more attention and Organic Makeup. First, I wash my face with a hydrophilic oil, then wash it with a regular face wash with tea tree extract. After I go in with a toner, then the serum, eye serum, eye cream, and face cream. A few times a week, I use vitamin C and sheet masks, and also two to three times a week, I exfoliate. I know it seems like a lot, but this routine works for me and keeps my skin depuffed and plump. I don't see a cosmetologist that often, so I like to take care of my skin by myself.
Oh, you have a pretty long skincare routine, but well, if this works for you, then it's great. I don't use that many products, but I should start using a vitamin C serum.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page