How do you feel about Botox injections? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 07-20-2020, 11:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
How do you feel about Botox injections?

How do you feel about Botox injections? Do you think this is dangerous / stupid or, on the contrary, supports women who do not want to grow old?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-21-2020, 05:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I believe that there is nothing wrong with this if you use quality Botox for injections and this procedure is performed by a professional for cosmetic surgery. I recently helped my mom find good medical spa so that she can get treatment for wrinkles and improve her appearance. I also read a lot about this on the Internet and realized that many problems arise for people who aren't looking for high-quality service, but are trying to save money and get an appointment with scammers or use a low-quality medicine in a clinic.I found Sarasota Botox and I read a lot of reviews about this place before I decided to send my mom there. The difference in price is actually not big, but I'm confident in the professionalism of the doctors and in the quality of the service provided.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page