I shaved my legs with honey. - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 08-23-2007, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So there I was in the shower, with a razor in one hand, an empty can of shaving cream in the other, and, on the little platform on the end of my tub, my cup of honey that I use to wash my face. A little lightbulb went on over my head, but I will admit that it was the same light bulb that goes on when you're three you figure that since mud looks like chocolate, it just might taste like it, too.

But, alas, it was wonderful! It was diluted from the water already on my legs, and I could actually SEE my legs as I shaved them, not just a cloud of chemically scented foam. And my legs feel soooooooo good. They're unbelievably soft and they look amazing. Not to mention, I didn't smell like a can of air freshener! Just....clean. No nicks or cuts or anything.

That honey's good stuff. Very good stuff.

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 08-25-2007, 10:51 AM

Thanks for the tip. I've been wondering what to use when my current stuff runs out.

With all the stuff I've started using honey for it's a good thing I bought the 5 gallon bucket!

I wonder how it works on laundry....
#3 of 3 Old 08-25-2007, 02:12 PM

Hmmm. I'll give it a shot. I'm using an epilator on my legs and under my arms, but think I'm going to shave my thighs because the epilator doesn't seem to grab the fine hair as easily. I wash my face with honey too (and I've got dh doing it now! ) so my bottle of honey is always in there.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page