Enter our Pamper Yourself Giveaway sponsored by EO Products! - Mothering Forums
 3Likes

#1 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 08:06 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
Enter our Pamper Yourself Giveaway sponsored by EO Products!

This giveaway has ended.

Thanks for the entries and shares everyone! Our winners, chosen by random.org draw, are sunfish75 and maptome!!

A big thanks to our giveaway sponsor EO Products! Be sure to check out their offerings and especially their newly launched perfume Got a Girl.

Treat yourself or your whole family to some of the most naturally decadent body and hair care products on the market! Enter now for your chance to win a $100 EO package of pampering products sent directly to your home. A great chance to sample and try the entire EO line!

EO makes pure body care products with real ingredients from nature. All products are crafted in a family-owned, organically certified facility and packaged using recycled paper and plastic. EO never uses artificial colors, dyes or fragrances.

EO uses only pure essential oils to provide their products with their signature scent. Essential Oils are the heart and soul of everything they do, hence the name, EO. You have a choice every time you buy a product for you and your family. EO wants to offer you the best nature has to offer. Love Life Live Clean with EO Products!

Two lucky winners will receive a prize package including:

EO Organic Body Serum
Everyone Body Oils, Good Love + Nourish
Everyone Bubble Bath, Yoga
Everyone Bath Soak matching to bubble bath, Yoga
Everyone Essential Oil Relax Blend
Everyone EO Lavender
Everyone Coconut/Lemon Hand Sanitizer Sprays

How to Enter

First Entry: Like or Follow EO Products on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter and Like or Follow Mothering on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter then leave a comment on this thread to let us know you have done so.

Second Entry: Share this giveaway with family and friends and then post a second comment letting us know that you did.

Rules: Open only to persons who are 18 or older upon entering and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states of the US. Two entries only per person. Giveaway ends Dec 16th and two winners (one for each prize) will be drawn randomly from all comments on this post. To be fair, please only leave two comments on this post, one after “liking” or "following" the pages above and one after sharing this giveaway. Winners will be notified by email. Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EOGiveaway.jpg
Views:	1734
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	10858  

Click image for larger version

Name:	eologo.jpg
Views:	926
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	10866  

Last edited by cynthia mosher; 12-17-2014 at 12:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 08:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Contest

I liked Mothering on facebook.
Mablair
#3 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 09:23 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
I liked EO Products and Mothering on Pinterest.

Me:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
+ H :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
=

#4 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 12:16 PM

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked and followed mothering and EO on facebook EO is my favorite soaps line, thier bubble bath is going in stockings this year from gramma.
#5 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I liked FB pages and I love EO products.
#6 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I shared
#7 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Liked and following Mothering and EO on Pinterest!

Bring back the old MDC
#8 of 46 Old 12-09-2014, 04:42 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
Shared!

Bring back the old MDC
#9 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 03:48 PM

I like EO products and have like Mothering for a very long time. What a fun giveaway!
#10 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 04:36 PM

I like Mothering and EO on Facebook!
#11 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 05:13 PM

I like EO on Facebook...love their stuff!
#12 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 05:50 PM

I like EO and mothering in FB. I also shared link!
#13 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 07:00 PM

Like Mothering and EO on facebook
#14 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 11:31 PM

I liked mothering and EO on Facebook. The stuff looks great! I'd love to try this line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia mosher View Post

Treat yourself or your whole family to some of the most naturally decadent body and hair care products on the market! Enter now for your chance to win a $100 EO package of pampering products sent directly to your home. A great chance to sample and try the entire EO line!

EO makes pure body care products with real ingredients from nature. All products are crafted in a family-owned, organically certified facility and packaged using recycled paper and plastic. EO never uses artificial colors, dyes or fragrances.

EO uses only pure essential oils to provide their products with their signature scent. Essential Oils are the heart and soul of everything they do, hence the name, EO. You have a choice every time you buy a product for you and your family. EO wants to offer you the best nature has to offer. Love Life Live Clean with EO Products!

EO Organic Body Serum
Everyone EO Lavender

How to Enter

First Entry: Like or Follow EO Products on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter and Like or Follow Mothering on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter then leave a comment on this thread to let us know you have done so.

Second Entry: Share this giveaway with family and friends and then post a second comment letting us know that you did.

Rules: Open only to persons who are 18 or older upon entering and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states of the US. Two entries only per person. Giveaway ends Dec 15th and two winners (one for each prize) will be drawn randomly from all comments on this post. To be fair, please only leave two comments on this post, one after “liking” or "following" the pages above and one after sharing this giveaway. Winners will be notified by email. Good luck!
Kris Kearns likes this.
#15 of 46 Old 12-10-2014, 11:33 PM

I shared the giveaway! The force please be with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia mosher View Post

EO Organic Body Serum
Everyone EO Lavender

How to Enter

Rules: Open only to persons who are 18 or older upon entering and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 states of the US. Two entries only per person. Giveaway ends Dec 15th and two winners (one for each prize) will be drawn randomly from all comments on this post. To be fair, please only leave two comments on this post, one after “liking” or "following" the pages above and one after sharing this giveaway. Winners will be notified by email. Good luck!
#16 of 46 Old 12-11-2014, 05:34 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I liked both on FB and Pinterest. I use the kids everyday soap for my boys. I love the smell!
#17 of 46 Old 12-11-2014, 11:58 AM

I liked/followed both on Facebook and Twitter.
#18 of 46 Old 12-11-2014, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked

RN, IBCLC. DS is 6, DD1 is 4, DD2 is 1! DD3 due in December!

#19 of 46 Old 12-11-2014, 01:40 PM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Shared

RN, IBCLC. DS is 6, DD1 is 4, DD2 is 1! DD3 due in December!

#20 of 46 Old 12-12-2014, 11:36 AM

I liked and shared EO products and Mothering on FB. I absolutely LOVE EO soap and would like try the other products they make.
#21 of 46 Old 12-12-2014, 11:38 AM

These products look amazing! I'm following EO Products & Mothering Magazine on Facebook: Cassandra Eastman & Pinterest: eastman520
#22 of 46 Old 12-12-2014, 03:38 PM

Giveaway!

I liked/followed/shared everything. My Facebook name is Ashley Wasnick, and all of my other account names are piqueinthebox.
#23 of 46 Old 12-12-2014, 07:54 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked on Facebook!

Mom "D"
to DD1 "Z" (17)
and DD2 "I" (13)
DH "M"

#24 of 46 Old 12-12-2014, 07:59 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Invited friends!

Mom "D"
to DD1 "Z" (17)
and DD2 "I" (13)
DH "M"

#25 of 46 Old 12-12-2014, 10:23 PM

I liked Mothering Magazine and EO Products on Facebook.
#26 of 46 Old 12-12-2014, 10:26 PM

I shared the giveaway with everyone on my Facebook.
#27 of 46 Old 12-13-2014, 07:00 PM

I liked Mothering Magazine and EO Products on Facebook.
#28 of 46 Old 12-13-2014, 07:05 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm now following EO Products and Mothering on Pinterest!
Thanks for the contest!
#29 of 46 Old 12-13-2014, 07:06 PM

I liked EO & Mothering on Facebook and invited a relative to like. I'm Kris Kearns on Facebook. Then I invited a relative to like both EO and Mothering.
#30 of 46 Old 12-13-2014, 07:07 PM

Then I shared a link to this post on facebook for a second entry in the contest.

Yay!

Tags
contest , giveaway , prizes

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page