4Likes
  • 1 Post By Groov1r
  • 1 Post By Muller21pfg

#1 of 5 Old 02-10-2020, 06:49 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Mortgage for a new house/Loan for personal needs

I've been looking for any possibility to take a loan because I and my wife would like to take a loan to buy a new house. Suggestions? Do you know any loan company that could provide us loan at a low interest rate?
applejuice likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 02-10-2020, 09:27 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groov1r View Post
I've been looking for any possibility to take a loan because I and my wife would like to take a loan to buy a new house. Suggestions? Do you know any loan company that could provide us loan at a low interest rate?
Oh, before I had a really very difficult situation with housing, but now everything has changed. I used to work at one job and received very little money, and I lived in some sort of barn for 500 bucks a month. When I got the manager’s position, I started getting $ 16,000 a month and decided to take a loan to buy an apartment. One of the best banks in Malta is Ferratum, and so I contacted them and their manager kindly explained everything to me. As a result, I bought a spacious apartment for $ 50,000 and soon I was able to repay my loan. I am so glad that my life is changing for the better ... You can read more about this bank at https://foxycredit.com/no/ferratum-lan
applejuice likes this.
#3 of 5 Old 07-17-2020, 12:08 PM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
I have never taken any loan before but i am really interested to try at least ones. Is this safe do i loose money on loans?

#4 of 5 Old 10-20-2020, 03:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thank you for the discussion here and the recommendations too. I have been looking for info on such loans and stuff, and this helps. I am now interested in subprime personal loans, and I think I will try it out soon. What do you think? Any experience with this type of loans? I would appreciate any input, thank you in advance!
#5 of 5 Old 10-29-2020, 01:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
If I were you, I would find out what interest rates different banks offer. Then it is important to take into account your credit score. Also, I advise using a loan payments calculator to be sure you will be able to repay the debt as it allows to find out a monthly payment.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page