Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
|This section shall not apply to children whose parent, parents, or guardian hold genuine and sincere religious beliefs which are contrary to the practices herein required, and no certificate shall be required as a prerequisite to such children being admitted or received into school or attending school.|
It shall be sacrilege to depart from the precepts of the Congregation by the following:
1. The ingestion of medication or other chemical substances that defy natural law.
2. The injection into the body of medication or other matter of substances that defy natural law.
3. The application of medication, chemicals or other foreign matter or substances unharmonious to the laws of nature.
4. The inhalation of medication, chemicals or other foreign substances in disharmony with the laws of nature.
The "Tuberculin Tests" are a direct violation of our tenets.
1. The Mantoux Test is an intradermal injection of tuberculin and as such violates "b" and "c" above and therefore it is forbidden.
2. Vollmer's Patch Test is the application of foreign matter (tuberculin) and in a way that defies natural law and as such violates "b" and "c" above and therefore it is forbidden.
3. Von Pirquet's Cutireaction is the application of foreign matter (tuberculin) and in a way that defies natural law and as such violates "b" and "c" above and therefore it is forbidden.
|Originally posted by gilnikche
For my own peace of mind, I have researched what my rights are with CPS, Sheriff's visit. I should start a new thread on knowing your rights.
|Find the codes pertaining to immunization in your state. Have documentation of what your rights are.|
My family: me , dh , ds (11), dd1 (9), and dd2 (3).
Tout va s'arranger à la fin. Si elle ne fonctionne pas; ce n'est pas la fin.
|As far as the religious exemption, it won't work for us. My husband is an athiest and will not sign any form stating that he has a "religious" objection to anything.|
|6 members and 1,417 guests|
|dubaispadeals , KerriB , Notorious APD , PrayerOFChrist , skyrocket , stretrol5|
|Most users ever online was 21,860, 06-22-2018 at 08:45 PM.|