Medical MARIJUANA Plug - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 06-04-2020, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Medical MARIJUANA Plug

lockdown stay home tress free therapy.
Hi everyone and happy new Decade . Have you been looking for where to get a good medical marijuana Cannabis plug !! Search no more because I’m your solution. Discreet packaging and shipping just provide your location WhatsApp: +1 5102163483
whatsapp .+447537166060
check out on

Sent from my TECNO CC7 using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 06-25-2020, 09:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Medical MARIJUANA Plug

The amount of information available within Weedmaps is astounding. Prices, locations, doctors referrals, coupons... and that’s not including the help and advice you can get from the social section of this app. If you live where medical or recreational Marijuana use is legal, than you need this app. With your card (available via online conference with a physician), a smartphone and cash, you can have anything from flower or concentrates to Vaping gear and edibles delivered right to the safety of your own home if you so choose. Of course if you are out and about, you can locate dispensaries closest to your current location so you can peruse the current selection and pick the medication that suits your needs. I cannot stress enough how helpful this app is in locating and pricing my medicine. Gone are the old days of “you get what you get and you don’t pitch a fit”, with WeedMaps knowledge is truly power. Kodi nox

Last edited by koiloi; 06-25-2020 at 11:09 PM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page