Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Maybe something for pc
#3 of 7 Old 08-07-2020, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
As far as I know, this is a board in a computer that allows you to output as well as input sound

#4 of 7 Old 08-07-2020, 02:48 PM

An audio interface is an important element of any computer or laptop that is responsible for sound output. It is he who converts signals from digital form, in which audio data is stored in the PC memory or on removable media, into analog, which is necessary for feeding into an amplifier or active acoustics. It also converts sound in the opposite direction: from analog to digital. This feature is useful for recording or using a microphone. Before, sound cards had only the appearance of a card for installation in a PCI slot, in which they are produced to this day, but with the advent of laptops and tablets, a mobile audio interface was required and manufacturers immediately reacted to this. In the case of working with audio sound at a professional level, audio interfaces have a slightly different look. They are very massive and can work with a large number of devices simultaneously. If you are interested in how they look, you can visit https://i4studio.nl/rme. I hope I helped you understand this topic, good luck!
BearMonster17 likes this.
#5 of 7 Old 08-07-2020, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireboy1337 View Post
An audio interface is an important element of any computer or laptop that is responsible for sound output. It is he who converts signals from digital form, in which audio data is stored in the PC memory or on removable media, into analog, which is necessary for feeding into an amplifier or active acoustics. It also converts sound in the opposite direction: from analog to digital. This feature is useful for recording or using a microphone. Before, sound cards had only the appearance of a card for installation in a PCI slot, in which they are produced to this day, but with the advent of laptops and tablets, a mobile audio interface was required and manufacturers immediately reacted to this. In the case of working with audio sound at a professional level, audio interfaces have a slightly different look. They are very massive and can work with a large number of devices simultaneously. If you are interested in how they look, you can visit https://i4studio.nl/rme. I hope I helped you understand this topic, good luck!
Wow, thanks for such a detailed explanation.
#6 of 7 Old 08-19-2020, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMonster17 View Post
Wow, thanks for such a detailed explanation.
I'm glad I could help you
#7 of 7 Old 10-25-2020, 04:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the explanation, I didn't know that too.

Mini Militia App Lock

Last edited by kie.mohid; 10-26-2020 at 02:11 PM.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page