Supplements. - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Supplements.

I recently started taking testosterone as a supplement. Anyone have any side effects?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 03-31-2020, 10:05 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
I never took it. But I am sure there are not going to be any problems.
#3 of 5 Old 04-01-2020, 03:07 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
There are actually some side effects so be careful. First of all talk to your GP.
Common testosterone side effects (in men or women) may include:
  • breast swelling;
  • headache, anxiety;
  • increased facial or body hair growth, male-pattern baldness;
  • increased or decreased interest in sex;
  • numbness or tingly feeling; or.
  • pain or swelling where the medicine was injected.

I have been doing bodybuilding since I was 15 years old. I believe that I have already achieved very good results, but not always everything was so good. My testosterone dropped for a while and at first, I was told not to do anything yet and just take a course of treatment with particular supplements. But I still went to the gym and it was good that I did so, because my muscles began to grow faster because of the drugs. By the way, I found an article where it is written about this drug, who is interested in reading Nicholas From Docarzt about testogen.

Last edited by DanielaStone; 04-01-2020 at 03:11 AM.

#4 of 5 Old 11-16-2020, 09:43 AM

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
I'm not sure that this is a great idea. You can have health problems because of that. Have you asked a doctor for help? If you want to grow your muscles you have a lot of possibilities to that in a safer way. One of my friends is a runner and he takes different supplements for the energy, for his muscles, and everything related to this. He drinks protein, eats bars, and takes different amino acids that keep him in perfect shape and also helps him to grow his muscles. You can read here https://niftywellness.com/supplements-for-runners/ more about these safe supplements. Even I, who enjoys sleeping and eating at mac, eat bars and they are delicious. Good luck.
#5 of 5 Old 11-17-2020, 04:36 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groov1r View Post
I'm not sure that this is a great idea. You can have health problems because of that. Have you asked a doctor for help? If you want to grow your muscles you have a lot of possibilities to that in a safer way. One of my friends is a runner and he takes different supplements for the energy, for his muscles, and everything related to this. He drinks protein, eats bars, and takes different amino acids that keep him in perfect shape and also helps him to grow his muscles. You can read here https://niftywellness.com/supplements-for-runners/ more about these safe supplements. Even I, who enjoys sleeping and eating at mac, eat bars and they are delicious. Good luck.
I agree, I'm drinking protein for almost half a year and I feel great and my muscles started to have that shape that I want to.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page