Thinking to buy an amazon gift card for her. - Mothering Forums

#1 of 6 Old 05-29-2020, 04:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Thinking to buy an amazon gift card for her.

She likes to buy stuff from amazon, she needs the good or not, never mind, she will buy it, once a month I am giving her a gift, but I this month I am out of ideas, so I think thatan Amazon gift card will be good for her. What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 6 Old 05-29-2020, 05:52 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
A Personal Touch: How to Make Your Gift Card Extra Special
It's one of those facts of life--people love to receive gift cards as presents, but people don't like to give gift cards as presents because they feel it's impersonal. Great news! With Amazon.com's customization options, your gift card will have a very personal touch.
Make your gift card special by using your own photo in the design. From vacation, wedding, and candid photos to landscapes, skylines, and even logos, any of your digital pictures will work. And it's simple to do--just three easy steps. First, choose how you want to send the gift card: via email or print yourself at home or the office. Second, browse your computer to choose which photo you'd like to upload. And third, change the background design; choose from "A Gift for You," birthday wishes, new baby, congratulations, and more. From there, you'll choose the amount of your gift card--from $.50 to $2,000--and proceed through the normal checkout process. Voila! You've created a one-of-a-kind gift card.
#3 of 6 Old 05-29-2020, 06:07 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
How to Save Money at Amazon

Amazon usually doesn’t offer coupon codes. However, you can still save money on your next Amazon purchase. The easiest way is to get free shipping with Amazon Prime. If you’re a student, you can save 50% off their annual membership fee and you also get your first six months free! Check out our tips for Amazon Prime Day.

#4 of 6 Old 05-29-2020, 06:27 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Be careful, she would like such presents every month haha.
#5 of 6 Old 05-30-2020, 07:12 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
In general, I think that this is a very good idea. If she likes going on for shopping why not give her such possibilities. She will tell you thanks from the heart. I did pretty the same with my mom. I knew that she wanted a diffuser. So I looked on the internet and found this site amazon.getyourcouponcodes.com. There were some promo codes for the products that are sold on Amazon. I used it and bought my mom a new diffuser. She was surprised 'cause she knew that they were a little expensive. So you have three options to buy for her a gift card or to buy the product she likes with different promo codes. Or even you can give her the promo codes. Just google you will find a lot of interesting information.
#6 of 6 Old 06-01-2020, 12:59 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groov1r View Post
In general, I think that this is a very good idea. If she likes going on for shopping why not give her such possibilities. She will tell you thanks from the heart. I did pretty the same with my mom. I knew that she wanted a diffuser. So I looked on the internet and found this site amazon.getyourcouponcodes.com. There were some promo codes for the products that are sold on Amazon. I used it and bought my mom a new diffuser. She was surprised 'cause she knew that they were a little expensive. So you have three options to buy for her a gift card or to buy the product she likes with different promo codes. Or even you can give her the promo codes. Just google you will find a lot of interesting information.
Is this site as good as you described it?

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page