Quality wristwatches - Mothering Forums

#1 of 5 Old 06-10-2020, 01:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quality wristwatches

My son will soon turn 18 years old and I want to give him a good and high-quality wrist watch. I want them to last a long time and look elegant. Unfortunately, I don't know much about wristwatches, so I'll take any help or advice. Who has any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 5 Old 06-10-2020, 10:51 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
What do you think about Aplle watches?
#3 of 5 Old 06-10-2020, 11:01 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
You wrote in the write place. I can give some advice. First of all, don't spend on it more than 500 dollars, it is unreasonable. My favorite models are by Rolex. Of course to buy every model for 10k-15k it is too much even for me, but I have found the solution. I prefer to Buy Replica Rolex Watches . In the begging I also didn't believe that it is possible to buy really good watches for 250 dollars, but it is. You will be very surprised by their quality. On these website you can order even models from limited Rolex collections. Think it will be great present for your son

Last edited by bridge2020; 06-10-2020 at 01:04 PM.

#4 of 5 Old 06-12-2020, 09:21 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridge2020 View Post
You wrote in the write place. I can give some advice. First of all, don't spend on it more than 500 dollars, it is unreasonable. My favorite models are by Rolex. Of course to buy every model for 10k-15k it is too much even for me, but I have found the solution. I prefer to Buy Replica Rolex Watches . In the begging I also didn't believe that it is possible to buy really good watches for 250 dollars, but it is. You will be very surprised by their quality. On these website you can order even models from limited Rolex collections. Think it will be great present for your son
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
#5 of 5 Old 06-14-2020, 12:00 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My nephew was recently given a smart watch, but he hasn't figured it out yet. I think they are much better than regular watches, since their functionality is much broader. Regular hours are more suitable for status in society

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page